THERE’S TWO STILES. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FICS ARE SUDDENLY CANON!?!?!?
levels of headcanon:
- This is heavily supported by text/subtext and is likely what the creators intended for me to get from this
- this is sort of supported by the text and could, conceivably be what the creators intended for me to get from the text/subtext
- there is no evidence either way
- there is slight evidence against my headcanon, but I don’t care
- I’ve stopped giving a shit about canon
THERE’S ACTUALLY A PLACE IN AUSTRALIA CALLED BEACON HILL
pairing you really love
pairing you couldn’t give a shit about even if you tried
75? More like 11.
I subconsciously assume that everyone who owns a 3ds automatically plays pokemon and I think at some point I accidentally started assuming that the 3ds was just an expensive pokemon machine
Wait. It plays other games?
I had a very nice dinner at a very nice restaurant tonight. Pity about the piece of wire I found in the chicken that I almost swallowed.
Apparently it’s a thing, where cooks clean their grills/pans/etc with wire brushes and the wires fall out and end up cooked in food. So please be careful! I was lucky enough to catch that piece but getting wire lodged anywhere in your digestive tract can cause major medical issues. And this can even happen at home if you clean your cooking utensils with any wire instrument.
EVER has a right to touch you if you don’t want to be touched.
Not your husband. Not your fiance. Not your boyfriend. Not your partner. Not your friends. Not even your own family.
You are a person and your body is your own. And it’s a privilege if you allow someone to touch it.
A god damn privilege that can be snatched up and you don’t owe anyone a reason but that it’s your body and only YOUR body.